- Compact metal case
- suitable for use under poor working conditions.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Wide measuring range.
- It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Large screen(128×64 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Software calibration function.
- Software to connect with PC via USB 2.0 port. Micro printer support.
|Impact Directions||up,down,horizontal,slanting up,slanting down 360°|
|Measuring materials||Steel and cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron,
nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper zinc alloys (brass),
an alloy of copper and tin, copper (bronze), forged steel
|Hardness scales||HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV,HS.|
|Display||128*64 digital matrix LCD|
|Memory||500group（relative to impact times 32～1）|
|Work voltage||3V( 2 AA alkaline batteries)|
|Interface port||USB 2.0|
|Continuous working period||200 hours (with backlight off)|
|Applications||Die cavity of molds
Bearings and other parts
Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
Heavy work piece
The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
Testing surface of a small hollow space
Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece