- Portable Cyanide ion meter, suitable for outdoor applications
- 2 to 5 point calibration, selectable concentration unit
- Large LCD display
- Direct Ion concentration readout streamlines the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units include the ppm, mg/L, mmol/L and mol/L
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording
- Switch between °C or °F
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu can be used to set 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
|Calibration Points||Ion: 2 to 5|
|Measurement Accuracy||Ion: ±0.5% F.S|
|Temperature: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F|
|Power Supply||3×1.5V “AA” Batteries|
|Measuring Range||Ion: 5×10-6~0.01M, 0.2~260ppm|
|Temperature: 32-221°F (0-105°C)|
|Measure Accuracy||±2% (F·S)|
|Temperature Control Range||32OF to 212 OF (0OC to 100 OC)|