- Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
* Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
|Display||12.5 mm LCD with back light|
|Materials||9 different common materials|
|Measuring range||200 ~ 900 HLD|
|Accuracy||Display error ± 0.8 %|
|Repeatability||± 0.8 %|
|Memory||50 data can be stored and re-readable|
|Impact device||D Will handle, Weight: 75g|
|Storage temperature||-30 ~ +60 ℃|
|Working Conditions||Temperature: -10 ~ +50 ℃ Humidity: ≤ 90 %|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5 V AAA size (UM-4) battery|
|Dimension||146 × 65 × 36 mm|
|Weight||130 g (not including batteries)|
There are no reviews yet.