- Computer based: It adopts CPU high-performance chip, high-precision AD conversion technology and SMTtechnology to complete multipara meter measurement, temperature compensation and
- instrument self-checking.
- it is also featured by high precision and good repeatability. High Reliability: Single board structure, touch button, no switch knob.
- 25°C (37.85°F) Conversion: Nernst electrode slope temperature compensation, 25°C (77°F) conversion of pure water and ultrapure water with addition of ammonia. Input Impedance > 1012Ω
- Electrode diagnosis: Multi-calibration methods, EO and S queries, monitoring electrode
- Standard liquid temperature auto conversion: The temperature curve of the standard liquid is prestored; in the time of calibration, the standard solution pH at the set temperature is
- automatically converted.
- Network function: RS232 bidirectional communication, which can be equipped with a printer or
- 0Communications and data processing software
- Historical data: 3000 data can be stored.
- Notepad: 200 messages can be recorded.
- Built-In real-time clock: Providing a variety of functional time references.
|0~14.00pH, l999~+1999mV, 0~99.9°C (0~ 211.82°F)|
|0.001 PH, 0.1 mV, 0.1°C (32.18°F)|
|Communication interface||RS232 bidirectional communication|
|Output||0 1400mV, 1mV / O. 01 PH|
|External power supply operating condition||Ambient temperature 60°C(140°F); relative humidity ≤90%|
|Power supply||AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1 Hz|
|Power down memory||>5 years; Clock accuracy: ± l minutes / month|
|Calibration method||One-point calibration, two-point calibration, manual input of E0 and S|