- Gas detectors can be used to detect combustible, flammable and toxic gases, and oxygen depletion, etc.
- They may also be used in firefighting.
- This type of device is widely used in oil rigs and photo-voltaic
- Large LCD display
- As it uses the refrigerant sensor, it features very precise results and stable performances
- It uses the intellectualized design and has multiple functions
- With highlighted backlight display and acoustic-optic alarming, it is easy to configure
- Features embedded temperature compensation
|Gas Type||Refrigerant Gas|
|Basic error||±5% or ±10PPM|
|Warm up time||120 sec|
|Response Time||T90<10 sec|
|Recovery Time||<30 sec|
|Display||Large LCD Display|
|Alarm||Sound, Light Alarm|
|Operation Temperature||14F~122F (-10 °C ~ 50°C)|
|Operation Humidity||<95%RH (Non Gel)|
|0 to 1000ppm
0 to 1000ppm
0 to 1000ppm
How To Use
– Push the cover downwards to open it and put new 3 X 1.5V AA batteries
– Press the power On/Off button to power on. System will start the preheat process with a countdown shown on display. Measurements will be ready after the 60 second count down.
– A measurement without probe tip adapts smoothly to get a proper value
– Holding onto the “Up” button, will skip to the automated countdown
– If you don’t plan on using the meter for a long time, please close the instrument and remove the battery to avoid damage.
Meter Alarming: The meter will alarm when the meter measurement value is less than the preset value. The buzzer alarm and the green indicator flickers when the meter measurement value is less than the value preset for the grade 1 alarming-line. The buzzer alarms and the red indicator flickers when the meter measurement value is less than the value preset for the grade 2 alarming-line.