- Excellent performance and outstanding stability.
- Maintenance is simple and convenient.
- The entire seal structure of monochrome structure, as well as all optical mirror surface is coated with sio2 protective film. Provides guaranteed protection for optical parts from the effects of gas and the environment.
- Tungsten lamps (Philips) and deuterium lamps (Hamamatsu) are selected from well-known brands to ensure long-term stability of light.
- Unique socket allows for more convenient way for changing lights from optical debugging, equipment debugging, and maintenance .
- New and improved transmission mechanism makes the wavelength accuracy and repeatability better.
- Uses the most advanced 32 – bit micro-controller (nxp ds-lpc3250 ). This allows faster (up to 266 Mhz) and stable performance.
- 64 – bit high – performance AD designed for optical data acquisition and processing.
- Supports mass data storage (up to 32m), mouse operation, and has large capacity SD card storage.
- Friendly, convenient and intuitive graphical user interface. Uses 9 – inch high resolution color LCD touch-controlled screen, software, easy to operate and advanced functionality.
- Optical and electrical components are double layered separately to avo id cross effect Allows convenient and reliable instrument.
|Display||9 inches VGA||9 inches VGA||9 inches VGA||9 inches VGA||9 inches VGA|
|Optical System||Single beam||Double beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten ＆ Deutenum lamp|
|Output||USB＆SD＆Parallel port for printer|
|Power Requirement||AC 110/200V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions(L*W*H)||18.89 x 14.17 x 7.48 in (480 x 360 x 190mm)||23.42 x 16.92 x 8.26 in(595 x 430 x 210mm)|
|Weight||44.09 lbs.(20kg)||44.29 lbs.(21kg)||61.72 lbs.(28kg)||61.72 lbs(28kg)||61.92 lbs.(29kg )|