GAO RFID Access Control Software System is an integrated access control software package that is suitable for different types of RFID access control applications. With RFID hardware and an everyday PC, the system is able to handle personnel and vehicle access control for an entire building.
- 24 hour Unmanned OperationOnce the system is set up and configured, no additional user input is required. Access will be automatically granted to those who present a valid registered RFID tag at an access point.
- Remote Management through Web InterfaceThe system can be managed remotely through a Web interface. Tags and tag holders can be added, edited, and removed by the responsible staff at the head office without them having to travel to the site.
- Applies to Both Personnel and Vehicle Access ControlAccess to the front door, laundry room, parking lot and any other type of access point can be controlled simultaneously in the same system.
- Compatible with Various RFID HardwarePassive LF, HF and UHF and semi-passive and active technologies can all be flexibly used together in the same system. A typical application is to use HF short range card tags for personnel access and UHF long range windshield tags for vehicle access.
- Real-Time Map ViewThrough the software interface, the user is able to create a map for the site and monitor the activities at different access points on the desktop in real time.
- Group ManagementTag holders can be divided into different groups. The user can specify access points each group can access, as well as different time restrictions for access.
- Customizable ReportingActivities are stored in the database and reports can be generated by specifying different criteria such as dates, group names, access points and tag holder names.
Requirements – RFID Access Control Software System
- Microsoft Windows XP or later.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 (included in software package).
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005 (included in software package) or later.
- Microsoft Internet Information Service 6.0 or later.