GAOTek Fiber Optic Cable Non-armoured Loose Tube Cable are designed to provide high fiber counts with flexibility required for most demanding installations and can be used in both indoor and outdoor . Specifically designed for FTTH and also known as Butterfly fiber optic cables. Particularly, the cables are suitable to use together with fast connectors or mechanical splices. They can also be used separately as suspended fiber core and then splice with others. Acting as the backbone for most of today’s fiber based systems, they play a critical role in the high-speed network. They are full-line fiber optic cables that can be used in large data centers or typical LAN offices or in campus-wide networks to reduce time in deployment and to improve project investments.
- Supports Halogen free and non-corrosive fire gases.
- Supports metal free indoor or outdoor cables for network communications.
- The cables have high chemical resistance against acids and alkaline.
- Supports stress or strain relief as it is made up of Aramid yarn.
- Safe to use as it supports low smoke and is self-extinguishing.
- Supports low fire load required for high safety.
- The cables can be used as LAN cables or trunking lines for distribution.
|Multi Fiber Loose Tube||Mini||Standard||Standard|
|Jacket||Ø 0.12 in (3.5 mm)||Ø 0.2 in (5.0 mm)||Ø 0.2 in (5.0 mm)|
|Number of Fibers in Each Bundle||2-12||2-12||24|
|Approx. Weight||25 lbs/ mile
(11.4 Kg/ Km)
|59 lbs/ mile
(27 Kg/ Km)
|59 lbs/ mile
(27 Kg/ Km)
|Cable Design||Multi-fiber Loose Tube, Jelly-filled|
|Strain Relief||Aramid Yarn|
|Min. Bend Radius
|During Installation||1.96 in (50 mm)||3.15 in (80 mm)||3.15 in (80 mm)|
|In Service||1.37 in (35 mm)||1.96 in (50 mm)||1.96 in (50 mm)|
|Wp = 1.4 J
Wp = 2.21 J
|r = 35 mm / 1 kg
r = 50 mm / 1 kg
|Torsion (Cycles)||± 1440°||3|
|Fire Propagation||On a Vertical Cable Bundle||p||p|
|Halogen Acid Gas||Jacket Material||p||p||p|
|Degree of acidity||Jacket Material||p||p||p|
|Tight Buffered Fiber||Dimension||34.65 in (880 mm)
± 1.97 in (50 mm)
|Simplex Cable||Dimension||0.2 in (5.0 mm)
±0.003 in (0.1 mm)
|Printing Marks||< 1 > < 2 >|
|Outer Jacket||Dimension||0.16 in ± 0.01 in(4.0 mm ± 0.2 mm) x
0.28 in ± 0.01 in(7.0 mm ± 0.2 mm)
- Used as data cables in distribution networks.
- Used as trunking lines direct to Telecommunications Closet.
- Used for installation in indoor and outdoor areas.
- Used as intra-building backbones and campus LANs.
- Used for installation in cable ducts.
Cable Structure Diagram