GAOTek Fiber Optic FTTH Drop Cable LSZH Jacket is designed to be used for connections between the dome closure, small dwelling unit/warehouse and independent homes which is made up of FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastics), steel wire and a LSZH outer jacket. This self-supporting FTTH drop cable is constructed with one or two single-mode fibers (G.657A). Its self-supporting structure makes the cable light weight and easy for installation. The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center and the cable is completed with a black or colored LSZH sheath.
- The cable’s Novel design makes it easy to strip and splice.
- Its design simplifies installation and maintenance of the cable.
- Supports low smoke zero halogen and flame-retardant LSZH sheath.
- Supports two parallel FRP strength members to ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
- Its simple structure makes the cable light weight with high practicality.
- Supports steel wire as additional strength member that has high tensile strength.
|Out Sheath Diameter||0.11 x 0.07 in (3.0 x 2.0 mm)|
|Weight||17.63 lbs. (8 Kg)|
Tensile Strength (N)
Crush Load (N/100mm)
|Short term||20 D|
|Long Term||10 D|
|Storage Temperature||104 °F (40 °C)|
|Multimode||G.651||A1 a:50/125 µm||Graded-index fiber|
|A1 b:62.5/125 µm|
|Single mode||G.652 (A, B, C)||B1.1: Conventional fiber|
|G.652D||B2: Zero dispersion shifted|
|G.655||B1.2: Cut-off wavelength shifted|
|G.657 (A1, A2, B3)||B4: Main technical data for
positive dispersion shifted single-mode fiber
- Widely used in FTTH applications.
- Used for high speed optical applications in buildings and independent homes.
- In optical communication technology, used for outdoor aerial applications.
- Used for high performance optical network operations.