GAOTek ion tester is an important factor inducing rebar corrosion. In order to avoid premature corrosion of rebar, the chloride ion content in concrete raw materials is strictly controlled. When selecting and mixing sand, aggregate, cement, admixture, mixing water and other concrete raw materials, the chloride ion content must be tested to fundamentally avoid bringing excessive chloride ions into the concrete. The chloride ion rapid measuring instrument produced by our company is the laboratory electrochemical analysis instrument for measuring the concentration of chloride ions in fresh concrete. The chloride ion selective electrode is the indicator electrode, supplemented by the appropriate reference electrode, which is inserted into the solution to be tested to form an electrochemical system for measurement.
- Chloride ion content is detected in laboratory to control premature corrosion
- The water-soluble chloride ion content of inorganic materials is detected
- The chloride ion diffusion coefficient in concrete
- The ion selective electrode (ISE) method is adopted
- In its structure, there is a sensitive membrane
- Within a certain range, the potential has a linear relationship
- The ion activity of the unknown solution can be obtained
- It can quickly determine the chloride ion content of water-soluble substances
- The molar concentration and mass percenta.ge are directly output
- Built in temperature compensation program.
|Measurement range of chloride ion concentration||1 to 5 x 10 mol/L to 5 mol / L|
|PH range||4 ph to 10 ph|
|Temperature range||32 °F to 104 °F (0 ℃ to 40 ℃) (recommended use range: 50 °F to 86 °F (10 ℃ to 30 ℃))|
|Response time||≤2 min|
|Input power supply||DC 5 V / 500 mA|