GAOTek Optical Switch Low Loss Fast Switching Speed is designed for optical network connectivity with prime applications in optical protection, test systems, remotely reconfigurable add-drop multiplexers. It is also used for monitoring multiple channels of optical signals, automatic switching between LAN, multiple light sources and the detector, as well as optical sensing of multi-point dynamic monitoring system. It supports real-time monitoring of multiple optical channels by only one unit of device, so as to save the investment on extra devices. Also, LED display and buttons are designed in such a way that enables users to manually check the device status with easy operation and without any extra tools.
- LCD display can intuitively display the data and is easy to operate.
- It supports two working modes:
Manual routing and Custom duration routing.
- The insertion loss supported is less than 1.1dB.
- It supports the management modes namely
Telnet, Heartbeat protocol management and Local console.
- This optical switch comes with low insertion loss and fast switching speed.
- Switching time between adjacent channels is less than 10ms.
- Automatic scan can be set. Also, the starting and the ending channels of the scan can be set.
- It also supports 1+1 redundant power supply.
|Operating Wavelength||1260 nm ~ 1650 nm|
|Measurement Wavelength||1310 nm / 1550 nm|
|Insertion Loss||Typical Value < 1.0 dB,|
Maximum Value < 1.1 dB
|Repeatability||≤ ±0.02 dB|
|Return Loss||≥ 40 dB|
|Crosstalk||≥ 50 dB|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss||≤ 0.25|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤ 0.05|
|Optical Switch Service Life||107 times|
|Switching Time||≤ 10 ms (adjacent sequence switch)|
|Fibre Type||SM (9/125 um)|
|Connector Type||LC/ PC|
|Management Port||RJ45, RS-232|
|Power Supply||AC: 85 V ~ 264 V (50/60 Hz) or|
DC: 36 V ~ 72 V
|Optical Power||< 10 W|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F ~ 140 °F (-10 °C ~ + 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 176 °F (-40 °C ~ + 80 °C)|
|Chassis Type||Standard 1U Rack|
17.32 in × 8.66 in × 1.73 in (440 mm × 220 mm × 44 mm)