GAOTek portable multi gas detectors are compact full-featured gas detectors for detecting up to four and five types of gases respectively, typically oxygen, combustible gas, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and VOCs. The key features include an easy-to-operate design, a water-resistant case and high sensitivity sensors.
- Lightweight (less than 300 g) with compact design, easy to operate
- Excellent built-in vibration alarm, ideal for environments with high ambient noises
- 90 dB audible vibration alarm
- Sturdy, protective, concussion-proof shockproof design for normal working in harsh environments
- Easy access to pump, sensors, filter, and battery compartment without exposing electronic components to potential damage
- The rechargeable lithium battery ensures an over 10 hours continuously operation (equipped with a recharger)
- Intuitive simple-to-operate buttons
- User interface with a built-in pump
- 2+2 digits LCD display showing gas concentration and corresponding gas types in real time.
- Full-featured self-test for sensors, lithium battery, circuit integrity and acousto-optic vibration alarm function.
- Accessories: an operator manual, a calibration hose, a recharger, and conversion plug.
|Relative Humidity||15% RH to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Sensor Service time||One year for combustible gas sensors; two years for oxygen sensors, toxic gas sensors and PID sensors.|
|Power||3.7 V rechargeable lithium battery, continuously work for over 10 hours (equipped with charger)|
|Alarm Mode||Alarm Mode|
|Explosion-proof Grade||Ex ib IIC T3|
|Working Temperature||14 °F to 111.2 °F (-10 °C TO 44 °C)|
|Dimension||5.23 in × 2.75 in × 1.41 in (133 mm × 70 mm × 36 mm)|
|Weight||0.7 lb (300 g)|