GAOTek Ribbon Outdoor Fiber Cable Pre-terminated are convenient, cost-effective and fast installed solutions that come with pre-terminated adapters/ connectors and consists of single/ multimode fiber patch cables and pigtails. This kind of pre-terminated cable is customized with duplex LC, ST, SC, FC connectors applicable in data center. It can be matched with polishing types such as PC, UPC, APC to get lower insertion loss and higher reflection loss. The cable is an ideal solution for high density applications. It is one of most commonly used component in fiber optic networks that helps users in achieving a reliable temporary fiber optic interconnection.
- Supports low insertion loss and high return loss.
- Supports excellent mechanical endurance.
- The cables are good in repeatability and exchangeability.
- Supports LC APC and LC PC connector types.
- Supports both single-mode and multi-mode fiber modes.
- Supports Simplex and Duplex fiber types.
|Fiber Type||Single mode; 9/125 µm; Multimode|
|Connector Type||LC APC; LC PC|
|Jacket Diameter||0.03 in (0.9 mm);|
0.06 in (1.6 mm);
0.07 in (2.0 mm);
0.11 in (3.0 mm)
|Cable Color||Yellow, Aqua, White|
|Dimension||0.08 in (2.0 mm)± 0.003 in (0.1 mm)|
|Printing Marks||<1> ~ <4>|
|Central Strength Member||FRP|
|Dimension||0.38 in (9.7 mm) ±0.12 in (0.5 mm)|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3 dB|
|Durability||0.2 dB Max|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F ~ 185 °F (-40 °C ~ +85 °C)|
Ferrule Concentricity SM<1 µm; MM<4 μm
Ferrule inner diameter to tolerance SM125+1/-0 μm; MM 127+3/0 μm
Ferrule outer diameter to tolerance+/-0.5 μm
|Insertion Loss (IL)||Typical: 0.20 dB Max: 0.5 dB||1310 nm and 1550 nm|
|Return Loss (RL)||Typical: 64 dB Max: 60 dB|
|Fiber||SM 9/125 µm G657A1|
|Installation Time||<10S (excluding fiber dispose)|
|Tensile Strength||>80 N (Drop Cable), >50N (Φ 0.08 in (2.0 mm) and Φ 0.12 in (3.0 mm) cable)||Peak force of cable tension|
|Reassembly Times||10 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F ~ 167 °F|
(-40 °C ~ +75 °C)
|Connection Cable||Drop cable, Φ 0.08 in (2.0 mm) and Φ 0.12 in (3.0 mm)cable|
- Used as Ethernet backbones in temporary or permanent connections.
- Can be used for military optical fiber network connections.
- Can be used in FTTx network communication projects.
- Used as outdoor optical fiber temporary connections.
- Can be used for fiber interconnection in indoor applications.
- Used for computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels.
- Used as optical cross connect for distribution centers.