- 1~3 wavelengths output from one port
- High stabilization, built-in optic isolator
- 270 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz Tone
- Auto Wave ID output
- Battery charge indication
- Battery energy indication
- Energy saving mode; if not used for more than 10 minutes the device will automatically power off
- LCD display & backlight
- Supports more than 16 hours of operation
|Wavelength||850 nm & 1300 nm||1310 nm & 1550 nm||1310 nm & 1490 nm & 1550 nm|
|Stabilization*||±0.05 dB/1 hour; ±0.1 dB/8 hours|
|Output Power||> -6 dBm @ 1310 nm/1490 nm/1550 nm/1625 nm|
|> -10 dBm @ 850 nm/1300 nm|
|Modulation||270 Hz, 1 KHz, 2 KHz|
|Connector||FC/PC (or customize)|
|Auto Power Off||No operation in 10 minutes (can be cancelled), Low battery energy|
|Operate Time||Above 16 hours (1800 mAH battery)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F–140 °F (-20 °C–60 °C) < 90 % RH|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F–122 °F (-10 °C–50 °C) < 90 % RH|
|Power Supply||AA × 2 batteries or AC/DC power supply adapter|
|Size||6.29 in × 2.95 in × 1.25 in (160 mm × 75 mm × 32 mm)|
|Weight||About 0.39 lbs (180 g)|
* After 5 minutes warm-up, 20±3 °C, CW, FC connector
Press “Power” key to turn on the device with auto power off. Also press it for 2 seconds to shut the device. Press “Power” key for 2 seconds to turn on the device, the auto power off can be cancelled, the LCD will show “PERM”. Press it to turn on/off the backlight when device is on.
- Wavelength Select: Press “”key for shifting the wavelength.
- Modulation Select: Press “MOD” to select modulation: 270 Hz or 1 KHz or 2 KHz.
- Wave ID: Press “ID” to output the laser with wavelength ID, the optical power meter which has WAVE ID function can change to the same wavelength automatically
- First you must use the rechargeable batteries. When the energy is less than 20%, you should charge the batteries.
- Using the device for a long time on low energy will lower the life of the batteries.
- When charging, the battery charging indication will be on.
- Don’t charge for more than 12 hours. If charging while using the device, the time will be longer.
- The rechargeable batteries must be in device when you use the AC/DC adapter for charging.
- Do not charge the non-rechargeable batteries, or the device will be destroyed.
This device can be used in:
- LAN, WAN for the purpose of telecommunication networks;
- CATV systems;
- Long distance optical networks;
- FTTH Testing.