GAOTek Gas Detector for CO/H2S/O2/LEL detects concentration of four gases and supports two instant alarms with audio/visual and vibratory indicators.
- Astigmatic design is applied to rugged surroundings;
- Continuously gas concentration and composition LCD real-time display;
- Rechargeable lithium battery (continuous working period can be 16~18 hours
- Concentration units ppm and mg/m3 can be switched
- Built-in vibration alarm which is applied for noisy environment;
- Two stage alarm threshold: the low alarm and high alarm point can be adjusted based on actual needs;
- Simple automatic calibration program and plug-in replaceable sensor;
- Fully functional self-testing: sensor, integrity of battery and circuit, acoustic & visual & vibration
- Small figure and light weight;
- Password protection capability: only the authorized user can modify the preset parameter.
|Operating & Storage Environment||Temperature: -20°C~55°C (-4F~122F)
Humidity: 5%-95% (Relative humidity non-condensing)
|Sampling method||Diffusion type|
|Detecting Range||CO: 0~1000ppm
Combustible Explosive Gas (Ex / LEL / CH4): 0~100%LEL
|Sensor||O2 /H2S / CO: plug-in electrochemical sensor
Combustible gas (LEL): plug-in catalytic combustion sensor
|Alarm Type||low & high alarm, multiple gas alarm, sensor alarm, battery low alarm,
prompt tone, automatic shutdown alarm
|Resolution||0.1%VOL (O2), 1ppm (CO), 0.1ppm (H2S), 1%LEL (EX)|
|Display||Alphanumeric large LCD displays the real time gas concentration and alarm stage|
|Backlight||Automatically activated when working in poor lighting environment or the
alarm sounding or the button is knobbed down.
|Self-checking Function||Self-checking Battery power, display, sensor, hardware failure|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Dimensions||4.96in x 2.60in x 1.30in (126mm*66mm*33mm)|
There are no reviews yet.