GAOTek Manometer with down overload indication measures massive pressure of 150kPa with high accuracy.
- Low battery indication and automatic power off
- USB port and communication
- Up overload indication
- Power supply 1.5V AAA battery*4
- Data hold
- Large LCD
- Differential mode and record mode
- Reset and data adjustment
|Accuracy||±0. 3% FSO( 25℃)|
|Repeatability||±0. 2% ( Maximum＋/－0. 5% FSO)|
|Linearity/hysteresis||±0. 29% FSO|
|Response||Typical 0.5 s|
|Low battery indication||Yes|
|Up overload indication||Err1|
|Down overload indication||Err2|
|Power supply||1. 5 AAA battery*4|
How to Use
- Press ON/OFF key to turn the unit on or off
- Press the DIF key to display the value that is the difference between the current pressure and the pressure value when press the DIF key, with
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE displayed on LCD.
Press HOLD key to hold the reading on the LCD with a “” icon displayed on the upper left corner of LCD, press HOLD key again to go back to normal measuring state.
- It is available to review MAX/MIN/ AVG values under record mode.
- Press the REC key and the character “” shows on the LCD while all keys except ON/OFF key and backlight will be locked, and time counter works with the current time shows on LCD.
- Press the REC key again, MAX shows on LCD and the maximum value and its pickup time will be shown on the LCD.
- Press the REC key once again, MIN shows on the LCD and minimum value and its pickup time will be shown on the LCD.
- Press REC key again, an average value shows with AVG character.
- Press REC again to show the maximum, minimum and average value repeatedly in order.
- Press the REC key for 2 seconds to exit record mode.
- Press the backlight key to activate it.
- If there is no any further operation on the key within 1 minute, the unit will turn off automatically. This function can be cancelled by pressing on the HOLD key for a while and then turn the device on until “no” appears on the LCD.
- Press the UNIT key to show 11 units for option.
- Built-in USB port allows connection with PC.
- If there is any mistake reading appears, it will be shown on the LCD as following:
- Err1：Pressure beyond positive range
- Err2：Pressure beyond negative range (3) Err3：DIF difference beyond position limit (4) Err4：DIF difference beyond negative limit
- Flashes when the battery is insufficient, replace
- it with 4 1.5V AAA batteries.